-Design and implement statistical and predictive models utilizing diverse data sources.
– Utilize analytical applications to identify trends and relationships between different pieces of data, draw conclusions and translate findings into marketing strategies.
– Develop models and reports to help users access and analyze data, including front end BI reports
– Coordinate project tasks with different users including managing user requirements and conduct testing
-Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, IT or other related fields.
-A minimum of 2 years’ experience in data analytics or BI with exposure to project management role.
– Familiar with data mining & statistical algorithm such as Decision Tree, Association Rule,correlation, Cluster, Regression, Neural Networks for finding data anomaly and behavior.
– Ability to develop new models and prototype ideas without specific user requirements
– Ability to conceptualize ideas, plan, and apply technical skills to business applications
– Resume to : Kochaporns@arip.co.th 02-6423400 # 1215-6 , www.aripplc.com