Database Developer/Administrator: Job description
The Database Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and review of all database development activities to include implementation of new data schema, fields, or data values; Employing best database development knowledge to address performance, scalability, and efficiency issues with high transaction volume systems; configuring and testing new database features for new releases. Will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and responsible for providing leadership in Database architecture and design to all cross functions in the department.
Require Skill and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– Minimum 2 years of database development, reporting and data analysis experience.
– Expertise in having designed and developed applications using SQL Server as the database (SQL Server 2008/2012 preferred).
– Solid SQL skills with a wide exposure and hands on experience with a wide variety of SQL query language elements and SQL programming constructs
– Sound knowledge and experience working with DDL concepts such as primary keys, foreign keys, triggers, constraints etc.
– Proven experience in data modeling for efficient and robust end to end database solutions
– Database reporting and analysis experience including canned report development, maintenance, execution and scheduling; ad-hoc query development and data analysis for development scoping and root cause problem investigations
– Hands on database unit testing development experience
– Experience with data integration tools and technologies
-Quick learner with the ability to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience working in a highly motivated and collaborative team environment
– Experience testing large scale web applications with SQL Server as database.
– In-depth understanding and knowledge of the SQL Server database.
– Good understanding of defining and developing highly scalable schema design
– Expertise in T-SQL development
– Good at SQL optimization for high volume and very large databases
– Strong understanding in SQL Server database and its related usage like transaction processing, indexing, performance analysis
– Experience in understanding various non-functional aspects of database applications.
– Familiarity with managing product releases and tracking issues.
– Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
– Out of box thinking
– Work in a dynamic fast paced environment delivering solutions to support multiple projects in their database needs.
– Responsible for the smooth running of a high volume OLTP database
– Provide inputs and direction to folks to ensure the database performance is maintained.
– Collaborate closely with program management, QA and other development teams.
– Effort estimation and effective time management.
– Provide technical guidance to the team
Office Address : i-bitz company limited, 56/3 soi bunyu dindand road,
samsennai, phayathai, bangkok, thailand. 10400
เบอร์ติดต่อ 022787913 ผู้สมัครสามารถติดต่อได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org