Effective Date: January 1, 2012
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter this Policy from time to time. You should review this Policy on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all applications and website. Your continued use of any applications or website following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
What we collect
We may collect the following types of information below through your use of our applications or website:
- full name, gender, and job title
- contact information including email address
- IP address, ISP, browser information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- any other information necessary for us to provide the applications and website services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the applications and website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our applications and website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our applications or website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this Policy.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the applications or website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your responsibility to keep your account confidential
You are responsible to keep confidential and assist us in protecting security of your account (which includes username and password and is an access to your information), thus you shall neither disclose your username and password to others, nor allow others to use your account and immediately report to us any unauthorised use of your account known to or suspected by you. You acknowledge that use of your account for access to or use of our applications or website by anyone, attributable to your failure to comply with your obligation hereunder, shall be your access to and use of our applications and website.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy on ARIP applications or website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.